Not my plans

>> Thursday, March 4, 2010

Just as I finished posting my last blog-I headed over to Kelly's Korner and read one of her recent blogs entitled, "Not my plans". All I have is one word in response to her post-"WOW"

You see, she had many plans for her life: Marriage at 23, and children shortly after. But, her life did not happen at all in the order in which she had planned. She did not get married until 30, and had her daughter Harper at 35.

I too have the same plans for my life...

but, at times it is hard to remind myself that they are not my plans.

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


it's ok to plan, but I need to remember it's also ok for my plans to change.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP