Curve Balls.

>> Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Life has thrown me many curve balls.

For instance, in October of 2007-I got a blood clot that started in my calf and then moved to both of my lungs. Not exactly how I wanted my life to go at the age of 21.

As a result of my blood clot(s)-I rang in my 22nd birthday on blood thinners. Ultimately in August of 2008, I found myself in the hospital again (for 1 week). My blood thinners had cause internal bleeding in my abdomen.

Again, WOW, not what I planned for my life. Throughout it my Mom recommended that I take a break from school to get healthy. I "graciously" told her no. Both of these "curve balls" had already disrupted my life enough. I didn't want them to interfere anymore.

Needless to say, I kept moving on with life and finished school. I look now at how my life is going and wonder why I get so worked up about the small stuff in life. I worry so much more about the little things in life--but when I was smack dab in the middle such risky situations, I didn't freak out as much?

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP