Few Things

>> Sunday, February 14, 2010

Super excited! Yesterday, my friend Jill called me to ask about my favorite colors. --In my head I was thinking (why?). Ultimately no big deal, I've done the same thing to her! Well, I go over to her house and we just watched tv most of the day. Then all of a sudden her boyfriend comes home with some roses for BOTH of us for Valentine's Day!--That's why she wanted to know my favorite colors! It was super sweet of him and made my day! Because at this point Valentine's is only considered "Singles Awareness Day"--generally a total bummer.


On another note, super excited because my friend Chantal and I have decided to live together! My current roommate and I will be separating in May when she graduates from Law School (she'll be moving back home to NY). Chantal and I are a good match as roommates! We get along really well and we lived together last summer while Kerry was at home. So, Chantal and I are on the prowl for some super cute apartments in the area!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP