So

>> Friday, January 1, 2010

When times are hard and I am very frustrated, my Mom always reminds me to go to God with my fears and concerns. That's what I love about my Mom...she always, always goes to God for guidance. It seems so easy for her, very natural. I hope that someday my faith can be as strong as hers, where immediately I look towards God.

I love my Mom and am so proud of her!! My Mom starts student teaching next semester! She started college back in 2004 when I first went to college! And in May she graduates as a DOUBLE major in, Elementary Education and History!!

So, for 2010...I have another goal to be more like my Mom and focus my concerns to God, both good and bad.

1 comments:

Flirting with Flour January 2, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

Moms are incredible people. I too realized being like Mom isn't so bad after all :p Congrats to her double major.. that is great!! ps. yes! Lets please get together asap!! when do you go back to school?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP