Adding a bow.

>> Thursday, August 6, 2009

My friend Jill's birthday is next week! So, as part of her gift I decided to make her one of my towel wraps! She just moved into a new apartment and has painted her new room a light blue-- and has brown and tan as accent colors. We were at Hobby Lobby the other day and I had her pick out a matching ribbon and towel that she liked. (As you can guess this is not a SURPRISE gift!)

Well I finished her wrap today and here it is!

Voila!--a cute towel wrap!


Close up of the bow at the top! I have my wonderful roommate Chantal to thank for this bow. Originally I put some plain ribbon at the top--but it did not look right AT ALL. So Chantal suggested I put a bow at the top.--But, I kept the bow simple (I didn't want the "tassels" hanging down the bow because I was afraid if it got washed they would fray) and I very happy with it!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP